|کد مقابل را وارد نمایید|
این صفحه برای دوست شما با موفقیت ارسال شد.
935 مرتبه مشاهده شده
Open-and short-circuit switch fault diagnosis for nonisolated DC-DC converters using field programmable gate array
- Main Entry: Shahbazi, M.
- Title:Open-and short-circuit switch fault diagnosis for nonisolated DC-DC converters using field programmable gate array.
- Abstract:Fault detection (FD) in power electronic converters is necessary in embedded and safety critical applications to prevent further damage. Fast FD is a mandatory step in order to make a suitable response to a fault in one of the semiconductor devices. The aim of this study is to present a fast yet robust method for fault diagnosis in nonisolated dc-dc converters. FD is based on time and current criteria which observe the slope of the inductor current over the time. It is realized by using a hybrid structure via coordinated operation of two FD subsystems that work in parallel. No additional sensors, which increase system cost and reduce reliability, are required for this detection method. For validation, computer simulations are first carried out. The proposed detection scheme is validated on a boost converter. Effects of input disturbances and the closed-loop control are also considered. In the experimental setup, a field programmable gate array digital target is used for the implementation of the proposed method, to perform a very fast switch FD. Results show that, with the presented method, FD is robust and can be done in a few microseconds
- Notes:Sharif Repository
- Subject:Fault detection (FD)
- Subject:Safety critical applications.
- Subject:Fault diagnosis.
- Subject:Field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
- Subject:Closed-loop control.
- Subject:Coordinated operation.
- Subject:DC-DC power converter.
- Subject:Digital control.
- Subject:Input disturbance.
- Subject:Power electronic converters.
- Subject:Power semiconductor switches.
- Subject:DC-DC power converters.
- Subject:Computer simulation.
- Subject:DC-DC converters.
- Subject:Digital control systems.
- Subject:Electric converters.
- Subject:Failure analysis.
- Subject:Field programmable gate arrays (FPGA)
- Subject:Finite difference method.
- Subject:Power electronics.
- Subject:Signal receivers.
- Subject:Switched mode power supplies.
- Added Entry:Jamshidpour, E.
- Added Entry:Poure, P.
- Added Entry:Saadate, S.
- Added Entry:Zolghadri, M. R.
- Added Entry:Sharif University of Technology.
- Source: IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics ; Volume 60, Issue 9 , October , 2013 , Pages 4136-4146 ; 02780046 (ISSN)
- Web Site:http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6329431