|کد مقابل را وارد نمایید|
این صفحه برای دوست شما با موفقیت ارسال شد.
647 مرتبه مشاهده شده
Efficient periodic clock calculus in latency-insensitive design
- Main Entry: Zare, M.
- Title:Efficient periodic clock calculus in latency-insensitive design.
- Abstract:Communication wire delay between multiple blocks is becoming a critical issue in System on Chip (SoC) design. Scheduling-based Latency-Insensitive Design (LID) is a method to alleviate wire delays by utilizing a central scheduling scheme for periodic clock gating of the blocks. The scheduling scheme resides in shift registers as sequences of '1' and '0' bits. In many systems, these sequences are too long, and have large area overhead. This problem indisposes the implementation of the scheduling based protocol. This paper proposes an algorithm that finds sequences with shorter lengths in comparison with the prior algorithm. On synthetic/random test cases, the algorithm gives 45% reduction on average and up to 73% reduction in area of shift registers
- Notes:Sharif Repository
- Subject:Area overhead.
- Subject:Area usage.
- Subject:Clock calculus.
- Subject:Clock gating.
- Subject:Communication wire.
- Subject:Critical issues.
- Subject:Latency-insensitive designs.
- Subject:Reduction in area.
- Subject:Scheduling schemes.
- Subject:System on chip design.
- Subject:Test case.
- Subject:Wire delays.
- Subject:Delay circuits.
- Subject:Microprocessor chips.
- Subject:Programmable logic controllers.
- Subject:Shift registers.
- Added Entry:Hessabi, S.
- Added Entry:Goudarzi, M.
- Added Entry:Sharif University of Technology.
- Added Entry:2011 18th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, ICECS 2011, Beirut, Lebanon, 11 December 2011 through 14 December 2011
- Added Entry:ICECS 2011
- Source: 2011 18th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems, ICECS 2011, 11 December 2011 through 14 December 2011 ; Dec , 2011 , Pages 546-549 ; 9781457718458 (ISBN)
- Web Site:http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6122333