|کد مقابل را وارد نمایید|
این صفحه برای دوست شما با موفقیت ارسال شد.
729 مرتبه مشاهده شده
An improved scheme for pre-computed patterns in core-based SoC architecture
- Main Entry: Sadredini, E.
- Title:An improved scheme for pre-computed patterns in core-based SoC architecture.
- Abstract:By advances in technology, integrated circuits have come to include more functionality and more complexity in a single chip. Although methods of testing have improved, but the increase in complexity of circuits, keeps testing a challenging problem. Two important challenges in testing of digital circuits are test time and accessing the circuit under test (CUT) for testing. These challenges become even more important in complex system on chip (SoC) zone. This paper presents an improved scheme for generating pre-computed test patterns in core-based systems on chip. This approach reduces the number of pre-computed test patterns and as the result, test application time (TAT) will be decreased. Experimental results on ISCAS'89 benchmark circuits show improvement in the number of test clock cycles. © 2016 IEEE
- Notes:Sharif Repository
- Subject:Programmable logic controllers.
- Subject:Benchmark circuit.
- Subject:Circuit under test.
- Subject:Clock cycles.
- Subject:Improved scheme.
- Subject:SoC architecture.
- Subject:Systems on chips.
- Subject:Test application time.
- Subject:Test pattern.
- Added Entry:Rahimi, R.
- Added Entry:Foroutan, P.
- Added Entry:Fathy, M.
- Added Entry:Navabi, Z.
- Added Entry:Sharif University of Technology.
- Added Entry:2016 IEEE East-West Design and Test Symposium, EWDTS 2016, 14 October 2016 through 17 October 2016
- Added Entry:EWDTS 2016
- Source: Proceedings of 2016 IEEE East-West Design and Test Symposium, EWDTS 2016, 14 October 2016 through 17 October 2016 ; 2017 ; 9781509006939 (ISBN)
- Web Site:https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7807719